Do you know how to drive? Would you like to work for a taxi company in United Arab Emirate? Can you afford to pay the expenses to process your travel permits to work in Dubai? If your answers are yes, then read further. I have instant employment for you in UAE.
The job is available now. It’s not a promise. Once you qualify, and pass the interview here that will be conducted in Nigeria, you will be on your way to Dubai. The job is for a two years driving job. After the first two years, you can renew your contract and extend your work permit to allow you to continue to live and work in UAE.
Why You Should Come Drive In Dubai:
If you are now unemployed here is your chance to gain meaningful employment with good monthly salary. The jobs are guaranteed if you meet the necessary requirements.
The salary is also good compared to salaries you can get in Nigeria. Even though it’s driving job, it’s more decent that bank jobs in Nigeria. And it’s not like the kind of driving job you have in Nigeria. This one is executive driving.
You will also get bonus salary. Yes, you will be getting bonus salary every month for hard work. Sometimes, your bonus maybe more than your basic salary. If you are hardworking you can earn your salary times two as bonus monthly. Assuming your salary is N400,000, you can earn bonus salary of over N800,000. Although, this amount is not guarantee but it’s possible.
There is also one month leave every year for that two years. You will have opportunity to come to Nigeria and see your family once in a year.
And there are other incentives depending on the company you work for in Dubai. Some of the incentives includes:
- Free feeding allowance for the first three months you are in Dubai.
- Free accommodation (depending on the company you work for)
- Driving school training to teach you how to drive in UAE
And many others.
What is the average Salary in Dubai?
The salary in Dubai is more than the salaries in Nigeria. The basic salary for a cab driver is around N250,000 to N400,000 depending on the company you are working for.
But the average bonus salary is N300,000 to N1,000,000 monthly. In Dubai hard work is encouraged. Since you are generating revenue, the company encourages you to work hard by sharing part of the revenue you generate with you as bonus salary.
That means, while you get your normal salary for working for them, you can also get extra pay every month for generating for revenue for them. The bonus salary is not paid to everyone but those who worked hard that month.
It’s to discourage laziness and idleness. If you want to be paid more money you equally work for it.
What Are The Working Hours in Dubai?
In Dubai there is nothing like working hours for a cab driver. It’s a 24 hours job. So, you can work as much as you want and earn as much as you work.
However, the company might decide to share the time between you and another driver, like a shift job. While you work for 12 hours, your partner will work for the rest 12 hours of the day.
That makes it easy for both of you to rest in the 12 hours when you are not working. And be strong enough to work your 12 hours times successfully.
You may also be given a 24 hours work time. Those who work for 24 hours doesn’t necessarily work all the 24 hours everyday. They pick the time passengers are more and rest when it’s low peak.
However, working for 24 hours means more money for a driver. You work more and earn more as well. The richest drivers in Dubai are those that have 24 hours driving. But companies don’t easily give you a car to your self for 24 hours. You must work hard and have proven it to them.
How Can Get A Job in Dubai?
Getting a job in Dubai is not difficult. You need to have the qualification for any job you want to do. It’s a law abiding country. So, everything is done according to the law. But to get a driving job doesn’t need much qualification. Though you are required to meet the following requirements:
- Drivers license with at least 3 years driving experience in Nigeria. A new drivers license will not be accepted. It must be at a least three years. Expired one is preferred because it means you have used it for up to 3 to 5 years.
- International passport with age not more than 45 years. The age for driving is below 45 years. However, they are looking at the age on your passport to decide your age. Your passport must show age below 45 years. New passports are allowed as well.
- West African O’Level examination certificate. You will need at least WAEC certificate. You will be required to attend driving school when you get to Dubai. So, ability to read and write is required. You WAEC certificate is proof that you have some basic education.
- Police report to certify that you don’t have criminal record. This one is obtainable in Lagos or Abuja Police office. In Lagos it’s only PANTI that issues this document. In Abuja its force headquarters. It’s just for police to prove that you have no criminal record. It can cost like N20,000 for the document.
- Other documents include health tests. There are basic health tests that are required like, HIV, tuberculosis, and hepatitis.
How Can I Get Dubai Work Visa?
Dubai work visa is only issued to companies employing people in Dubai. They are not issued to people. To get a Dubai work visa you need to first get employed by a company in Dubai. And the company will ask for a work visa for you before it can be granted.
Anyone who claims to get you a work visa is a fraud. You must first get employed and the company that employed you will not apply for a work visa with your documents before UAE government will approve it.
For you to work in Dubai you will need to be employed. So, the companies that hire drivers come to Nigeria to conduct their interviews. It’s only after the interview that you should pay any money to anyone for a work visa.
However, the Dubai work visa is not as cheap as their visiting visa. The visitor’s visa is for a week or two. But work visa is for a minimum of two years an opportunity to work in Dubai and earn money.
So, the rate is higher than regular visiting visa.
Finally On How To Work In Dubai:
If you are interested in working in Dubai, it’s time to apply now. Fill the form below to send your application for your employment pack to join the next employment interview in Protea Hotel, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos.