Do you want to make money in cooking gas business? Do you know that cooking gas will soon become the only cooking fuel in every home in Nigeria? Think about the population of Nigeria and the huge daily consumption of cooking gas.
If you are thinking of the business to invest into right now, this cooking gas plant business is the best option. If you want to know why, here are the facts why you should invest in cooking gas business:
– 198 million Nigerians eat food cooked daily
– Over 50 million families now cook with gas (and still counting)
– Cooking gas is cheaper than kerosine (more families are finding out now)
– Cooking gas stove is affordable
– Even millions of Nigerian students use cooking gas in schools nationwide
– Cooking gas last longer, is cost effective and cooks food faster than kerosine
– The demand for cooking gas and gas products are at the peak now
Now is the right time to invest in cooking gas business. But you need to know how to start your investment, what to invest in and how to manage a profitable cooking gas business. Also, there is an aspect of cooking gas business that enjoys some form of monopoly.
The reason cooking gas is most profitable business now is because it has to do with food. Everyone eats food. It’s the most important need in everybody’s life. And no one eats food that is not cooked. If cooking food before eating is important, then everyone would ensure that food is cooked before eating.
That makes cooking gas business is huge opportunity for investors in Nigeria. If you study cooking around the world, cooking gas is the only cooking option available worldwide. It will soon be so too in Nigeria. It has already started.
But don’t wait till then before you invest in it. The time to invest is right now. The potential is huge and the return on investment is equally high. Even higher than petrol business. While petrol station can sell a liter of fuel with just N5 profit margin, a gas plant sells with over N150 for the same liter in KG.
How it Works
Even though everyone might be interested to invest in cooking gas business, there are some cooking gas business that everyone may not be able to invest into. That means there are several other cooking gas business that can fit your dream and budget.
There are several value-chain in cooking gas business. and each one is a huge potential to invest in. Although you will require substantial funding to start cooking gas business profitably, there are also ways to start with little capital.
Here are a list of opportunities in cooking gas business you can start:
– Cooking gas plant
– Cooking gas wholesale distribution
– Cook gas tank construction and installation
– Cooking gas products and accessories
However, I will only be explaining in details on cooking gas plant business in this article. I will also write other articles on cooking gas business that will include the other opportunities in dues time.
Cooking Gas Plant Business
This one is huge and still one of the fastest earning opportunity in cooking gas business. A cooking gas plant is a place where consumers buy cooking gas like a petrol station where you refill your car tank. Here you refill your cooking gas cylinder.
Although most cities are used to cooking gas refill shops. Those are just a smaller version of the real cooking gas plant. It’s because most cooking gas plant are located outskirts of towns. But as more cooking gas plants are built closer to the consumers, the small gas shop are disappearing fast.
An average cooking gas plant is 2.5 tonne or 2,500 KG. That’s approximately 200 pieces of refilled 12.5 KG gas cylinder. There are also plants of 1 tonne. But it’s strongly discouraged due to some logistics concern.
To start a gas plan you would require the following:
– Land size of 100 meters by 100 meters
– Government approval from directorate of petroleum resources (DPR)
– Fire service approval
– Police approval depending on the land to be used
– Professional gas feasibility study
– Well packaged Cooking gas business plan
– Cooking gas tank construction partner
– And Cooking gas wholesale suppliers contacts
Challenges of Cooking Gas Business
Before you finally decides to in eat in this cooking gas business, it’s important you also know what could be the challenges you might face and possible solutions to deal with them appropriately.
Here are the list of currently foreseen challenges in cooking gas business:
– Huge startup capital outlay
– Delays in government approvals and request for bribes
– Finding the perfect location for your business
– Maintaining constant supply of cooking gas
– Retail price instability
– Gas leakage and losses
– Startup mistakes and mismanagement
Starting a cooking gas business requires good funding, especially if you are investing in a gas plant. You need to understand the required capital outlay before venturing into the business. And if you are borrowing to setup, you need to understand the delay for approvals, and all the basic requirements needed.
Also, a good location is important for cooking gas business. This can be handled by having a professional packaged feasibility study and business plan. If you fail with location, your investment is as good as dead.
Once you have the necessary approvals and the right location, then it’s time to build and receive gas supplies. The right construction Comoany should handle your gas tank to prevent leaks and losses. Also, a good suppliers eliminate the problem of buying from middlemen and having to face retail price crises.
Startup Mistakes And Mismanagement
If you want to start a cooking gas plant, you need to have some proper knowledge of how the business works before investing your money. I don’t mean university education and it shouldn’t be street guess information either.
The least you should do is attend cooking gas business seminars and workshops to learn basic knowledge in the business. Don’t disregard this kind training even if the cost seem high to you.
If you can invest millions in a business that you know little of and. Or afraid you could lose the money, what is N500,000, if that’s what it cost to get some proper knowledge before investing your money.
Don’t make the mistake of thinking you know enough to get started if you haven’t learnt what experts know about the business. And like I have already showed you, a cooking gas business plan and a feasibility report is a veritable source of information that could be customized to your cooking gas plant location.
Cooking Gas Business MasterClass 2019
This cooking gas business masterclass will equip you for the business and give you the necessary information to get you started immediately like a pro. Remember, your competitors already have experience that you don’t have. You can’t compete with them with experience.
This masterclass gives you the opportunity to gain insight into the cooking gas business and to help you compete in the market.
See the outline of just a few of the main topics. Some topics are also hidden inside their main topics, which you will only discover when you take this masterclass.
What I will teach you in this course:
– How to Start and setup a gas plant
– Required investment cost and profitability of gas plant
– A customized business plan with feasibility study for your gas plant
– Everything you need to know about doing cooking gas business
– Basic requirements to register a gas plant in Nigeria
– Land size and plan for gas plant setup
– The process and cost of obtaining DPR approval for your gas plant
– The process to build a cooking gas plant and cost implications
– Different types and sizes of gas plant
– How to setup cooking gas plant in residential area
– Companies that will build, install and maintain your gas plant
The training will be conducted in different ways. You can order a personal training which can be conducted with just you. Or you can join us on selected dates in the following cities:
– Port Harcourt
– And Abuja
For Registration: Send your name, whatsapp phone number and location by WhatsApp to: 07087770518
Participation Fee: N150,000 per person. Group of 2 and above N125,000 each person.
Important Notice: The First 10 people to call this number and register will pay a special discount price up to 10 percent if you pay immediately after the phone conversation. The number to call now is 07087770518. Ask of Mr. David and demand for your 10 percent discount. You have to ask for it to get it. (Terms and conditions apply***).
For Enquiries, Dates, Venues and Payments contact the following:
Phones: 07087770518, 08139006120
The following bonuses are included:
– Exclusive distributorship opportunity for gas regulator (only for available cities)
– Free 6 months mentoring for all participants
– A FREE Cooking Gas Business startup guide (N35,000 value)
– Free Manual On How to get employment visa to work in the UAE (N10,000 value)
– Free Manual on How to Design Your Own Website Cheaper without Web Design Experience (N15,000 value)
How to register for the MasterClass or personal training:
Pay the right amount into our company bank account below.
– GTBank A/C No: 0016670313
– Atmosphere Publishing Company
After payment send text to 07087770518 with name, email, amount paid and what you paid for. Please give up to 24 hours for the materials to be sent. Also, all materials are electronic format only and will be sent via the internet. No physical format available.
Cooking gas business is lucrative. But you cannot succeed in it without the right knowledge about how the business works. The biggest secret in cooking gas plant is location. If you have the right location, you have the best business.
But how can you find the right location if you don’t even know the reason a location is right for the business. You need to attend cooking gas business MasterClass to learn how to Start cooking gas business.
You will be doing yourself and your investment much good than someone who just invests money without knowledge.